Pre-Detail Phone or Web-based Interaction
- Client calls or emails initiating a detail request.
- The department’s dedicated account reps field the request. Each department has at least one primary and one secondary (backup) account rep. EDS does not utilize a random call center approach.
- Incoming requests are handled 24/7.
- Account rep has all rates/rules/ local map, client history on-screen before call is answered.
- Repeat client details (same thing as last month…) can be auto-populated making for very efficient client call.
- Gray area requests to designated department contact on an as needed/batch mode.
Pre-Detail Web Interaction
- Recurring clients have the ability to set up an “account” from which they can submit web-based detail requests.
- Requests are reviewed and handled by primary/secondary account reps.
- Clients have the opportunity to provide EDS with feedback on any aspect of the completed detail. Additionally, EDS proactively solicits feedback from new clients or new detail types.
- Feedback from the Officer(s) or department is communicated/ discussed with the Client as needed and desired.