- EDS founders engage with multiple Police Departments across the US for executive protection, factory and logistics security needs
- “Free advice” to numerous corporate security professionals
- EDS manages extra duty officer needs for several large corporations across the US; engages with multiple law enforcement agencies across the US.
- EDS recognizes the need for a law enforcement managed solution to administer extra duty programs
EDS expands infrastructure to work for law enforcement agencies:
- First LEA client starts 1/16; two years later EDS is in 9 states
- In 2017 corporate work is shuttered; corporate clients are handed off to security firms to avoid conflicts of interest.
- Continued infrastructure growth and efficiency gains
- In June 2019 EDS purchases Jivasoft